Ranking factors in Search are constantly evolving. SEO teams are busy monitoring and adopting them constantly. We picked data from a survey, conducted by Northstar, across the US that uncovers some of the current realities and trends in SEO at the moment.
The report included the following stats:
- More than half of the surveyed enterprises spend more than $5,000 a month on SEO.
- For nearly 40% of respondents, Content Development was the most pressing SEO issue in 2018.
- Google Analytics is the most used tool for monitoring and dissecting traffic.
- Technical onsite optimization was the most successful SEO strategy over the past 12 months across organizations.
- Demonstrating ROI and securing SEO talent are both an obstacle for in-house and agency SEO specialists.
- Page speed and indexation are the top technical concerns for SEO teams.
Let’s have a look at the findings of the research conducted by Northstar, in terms of spending & priorities, strategies & challenges and measurement & analysis parameters in this infographic below: